Welcome the Town of Clayton, North Carolina

If you have an emergency please contact 911. 

To report a water/sewer leak, please call 919-553-1530 immediately.  You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days of receipt of the above form.  Please note that not all issues are under the jurisdiction of the Town of Clayton.  If a reported item is not serviced by the Town of Clayton, we will provide you with the correct contact information.  Our goal is to resolve your concern or make sure you have the information you need.

Report a Streetlight Outage

To report an issue other than a streetlight outage, submit the form below:

*Your email address:  
*Specific location of concern: 
Latest News
Video Gallery
© Town of Clayton All Rights Reserved