Electric, water, garbage pick-up, leaf collection — we do a lot for our customers!
- Bank Draft: FREE! Never have a late fee or penalty again!
- Online: By credit or debit card, you can click here to pay online or you can click the large icon "View & Pay Your Bill" below. Save time, save gas, save a stamp! There is a small convenience fee of $3.95 for this service.
- Mail: Do it the old fashioned way for just the cost of a stamp! Slip your payment in the envelope provided and send to P.O. Box 63024, Charlotte, NC 28263-3024
- Pay in Person: We take cash, credit/debit, check or money order at our Utilities & Billing Department, located on the second floor of The Clayton Center, 111 East 2nd Street. We're open during regular business hours, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. During that same time frame, you can drop check or money order payments off in a box located on the 2nd Street side of the building. Look for the drop box in the space between the two sets of glass double doors.
- Outdoor Drop Box: Want to drop off a payment 24/7 from the convenience of your car? Use our drive-up drop box located in the Horne Street parking lot of The Clayton Center. Use the box for check and money orders, but not cash. You'll find it on the Fayetteville Street side of the parking lot, and it's super shiny so it's hard to miss!