507 East Second St.
Clayton, NC 27520
Term and position:
- Councilman since December 2005; term expires in 2017
- Mayor Pro Tem since December 2009
- Lived in Clayton for more than a decade
- Council ex-officio to the Downtown Development Association
- CAMPO (Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization) representative for the Town of Clayton
- Member of the North Carolina State Commission for Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities & Substance Abuse Services
- Board Member of Project Access
- Graduate of Saint Edward’s University – Austin, Texas
- Owner and operator of Clayton Steakhouse with wife Betsy
- Owner and operator of Morning Glory Inn Bed & Breakfast with wife Betsy
Why did you run for office?
- In order to give back to the community, work for the citizens of Clayton, and to make Clayton a better place in which to reside.