- For practice and game schedules for current leagues go to Quickscores.com.
- Quickscores also posts rainout and inclement weather updates. This page should be updated by 3 pm each day.
- Interested in being a coach? Fill out the Head Coaches Application (PDF) and email it to Trey Meek (boys leagues) at email@example.com or Meaghan Rivers (7/8 COED and girls leagues) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship opportunities email Trey Meek or Meaghan Rivers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org click HERE to see sponsorships available!
Learn more about winter sports, such as youth winter basketball.
Learn about spring youth athletics programs, such as T-ball, softball, and baseball.
Learn more about fall athletics, such as youth soccer and girls' volleyball.
Learn about adult athletics programs, such as soccer, softball, and basketball.
Town of Clayton Youth Sports Philosophy
- Fun - Learning to play for the purpose of enjoying participation
- Participation - Providing equal opportunity for play
- Skill Development - Gaining expertise to expand the individual participant's potential through practice and play
- Sportsmanship - Actively expanding the individual's social ability to demonstrate fair play
All Parents / Spectators Should
- Cheer positively for your team
- Support the referees and coaches
- Show respect for all players, coaches, referees, and staff
Better Sports for Kids Program Provider!
The Town of Clayton Parks and Recreation Department has been awarded the Better Sports For Kids Quality Program Provider designation for 2020 - 2021.
The Better Sports for Kids Quality Program Provider designation is a seal of commitment to quality based on nationally accepted standards. Achieving this designation demonstrates Clayton Parks and Recreation has undergone a review process and has shown a commitment to a safe, quality youth sports environment for the families we serve.
For more information about the designation, visit the National Alliance for Youth Sports.